A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (company deltaPD UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Borkumstraße 1a, 40468 Düsseldorf, phone number: 0157-32620049, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to MY-SHOP-LOGISTIK Ret-Abt. - Tor 13/14, Vogelsanger Straße 356, 50827 Cologne, Germany without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. Please note that all offered books have to be returned to a different address. Books must be sent to deltaPD UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Borkumstraße 1a, 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Expiry of the right of withdrawal for the delivery of digital content
Due to the nature of these products (eBook), no revocation is possible for this type of product. The situation is different if the products were defective or damaged upon delivery.
By clicking the "Buy Now" button, you expressly agree that the execution of the contract will begin before the end of the withdrawal period and that your right of withdrawal for digital content will thus expire.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
deltaPD UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
In the event of a conflict between the English and German versions of this information, the German version will prevail.